Mipha International Ltd. specializes in consulting, planning and marketing of technologies in the fields of Homeland Security, Intelligence, Defense and Telecom.
Mipha represents exclusively abroad numerous Israeli companies and manufacturers, focusing on the following areas:
- Homeland Security and Operations Consultancy.
- Security & Surveillance Systems for Borders, Airports, Seaports, Safe & Secure City, Pipelines and Sensitive Installations.
- Intelligence and Law Enforcement Consultancy and Equipment.
- Interception systems for all communications technologies, cellphone location tracking and data mining for governmental agencies.
- Advance Intelligence Inference Systems.
- Surveillance and Counter-Surveillance including on-site checks to detect eavesdropping.
- Advanced Biometric Identification Systems.
- Data Communications, Storage Security and Data Recovery.
- GPS Tracking and Fleet Management.
Mipha's philosophy is to design a project, prepare a business plan, match the customer with relevant manufacturers and then follow-up and supervise the implementation of the project in coordination with the customer.
Mipha International Ltd. is a privately owned company established in 1983 by veterans of the Israeli Security organs. Mipha International is licensed by the Israeli Ministry of Defense to handle international sales of defense equipment and consulting on security matters, including Homeland Security, Intelligence, Surveillance and Counter-Surveillance * .
* Some products require an export permit issued by the Israeli Ministry of Defense.
The company also acts as business consultants in the areas of finance, counter-trade/offset and investments.
Mr Michael Itzhar Belachovsky
Mipha's President & CEO,
Michael Itzhar Belachovsky Veteran of the Prime Minister's Office, served in the Diplomatic Corps in various countries, specializing in the field of intelligence and security.
President of the Chamber of Commerce Israel-Portugal.
In 2002 Mr. Itzhar was awarded by the President of the Portuguese Republic the title of "Officer of the Order of Commercial Merit" for his outstanding contribution to the development of economic and cultural ties between the two countries.
In addition deals with investments and real estate.
Member, Board of Governors, University of Haifa.
Mr. Eran (Dotan) Rosenberg
Mipha Professional Consultant
A technical consultant with more than 18 years of experience in a wide range of technologies; holds a proven track record in managing technological ventures.
Served as a Communication Officer in the Intelligence Department of the Israel Defense Forces (IDF).
Holds an MBA from Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) and a BSc. in Computer Science and Mathematics from Ben Gurion University of the Negev.